Here are 15 signs that you are an INFJ, the worlds rarest personality type, and you have these characteristics. The Myers and Brigg’s system classifies all the personality traits found in people and it’s based on Carl Jung’s psychoanalysis theories. The system is broken down into 4 different categories or archetypes; extroversion/introversion, intuition/sensing, thinking/feeling, and perceiving/judging. According to the system, an INFJ personality contains all 4 of those.
1. Conscious About the Future: People who have an INFJ personality are not concerned with the little things in life. They always look for the bigger picture and focus on important things. They do not get discouraged and face challenges head on!
2. Hard Workers: People who have an INFJ personality are constantly working hard to achieve their goals because they realize that nothing in life comes easy. They love what they do for work and always give it 100%.
3. They Trust Their Gut: These people are highly intuitive and can sense when something is off. Once they sense something is off, they always act on their intuition, whether they’re right or wrong. Don’t try to trick someone with an INFJ personality type! They are very quick to spot manipulation tactics and liars because of their strong intuition.
4. Truth Seekers: Fascinated by the secrets of the universe and life, INFJ individuals could spend an entire night just staring into the stars. These individuals are aware of what is going on in the world around them but are also fascinated by things that are mysterious and unknown in this world.
5. Selective of Friends: These types of personalities do not enjoy large groups of people. They would much prefer to be at home, and would prefer to be alone than with bad company. An INFJ personality type will show loyalty and love to those that are closest to them.
6. Sensitive and Empathetic: INFJ individuals are very caring and generous individuals. They always put their friends first and will always help a person in need.
7. People Readers: INFJ personality types are not easily manipulated and have a keen sense of seeing through people’s words and actions.
8. Loners of the World: You will often find these people wandering the streets alone or drinking coffee alone in a café. Being able to spend time alone and reflect is extremely important to these types of people.
9. Full of Contradictions: They can go from 0 to 100 very quickly. Their emotions are constantly changing which can be difficult to keep track of them.
10. All or Nothing Mentality: This is why they put their best effort into everything they do, and tend to be hard on themselves when they don’t accomplish something they set their minds to.
11. Problem-Solvers: They are excellent at figuring things out. And for what it’s worth, they are usually right! If you give this type of person a tricky or complicated situation to deal with, they will be able to find a solution to the problem – even if it seems impossible!
12. They Enjoy Writing: They prefer to write instead of talk. They don’t talk much, but put a pencil in their hand and they will write for days. It helps them get their thoughts out in a creative way.
13. The Nurturer: Those who possess this personality will be quiet, kind and conscientious. They are stable, practical, and have strong values on security and tradition. They are very perceptive of other people’s feelings and enjoy helping others. They tend to nurture their friends and make sure that everyone around them is happy.
14. Inspires: These people are enthusiastic, idealistic and creative. They live their lives in accordance to their inner values. They love new ideas but hate dealing with details. They are very open-minded and flexible.
15. The Visionary: Very creative, resourceful and intellectual. They love debating issues and always have to “one-up” the person they are talking to. They can be very assertive and outspoken, and love the company of like-minded people.